Are you tired of seeing dark circles? Do you wish your eyes looked more radiant? Are you ready to invest in some age prevention skincare for the delicate eye area?
We Blink, We Wink, We Squint, We Smile
Our eyes never stop moving. Even when we’re asleep, they’re moving. They’re used endlessly, more than 100,000 times a day. For most of us, we’re spending time everyday looking at a computer screen or smartphone and putting even greater strain on our eyes. More than ever before, we need to protect and strengthen the delicate skin around our eyes.
How Can Vitamin C Help Brighten our Eyes?
Now you may have heard that Vitamin C is great for the skin. Well, it’s especially beneficial for the delicate skin around our eyes. It brightens, it firms, and being such a potent antioxidant, when formulated effectively, it can outsmart premature skin ageing.
What You Need to Know About Vitamin C
There are two key factors that impact the power of Vitamin C: stability and bioavailability. Instability is Vitamin C’s well-known shortfall. The good news is this is easily rectified so that Vitamin C doesn’t breakdown and remains potent in the skin. Bioavailability refers to getting the Vitamin C into the skin where it’s needed. Dermalogica’s NEW BioLumin-C Eye Serum features its ultra-stable and bioavailable Vitamin C complex that’s proven to deliver Vitamin C ten layers deep into the skin for superior results.
More on Dermalogica’s NEW BioLumin-C Eye Serum
The NEW BioLumin-C Eye Serum is a lightweight, cooling serum designed to give the skin around the eyes an energising boost. It delivers the same brightening power as the original BioLumin-C Serum, plus it features skin nutrients and botanicals to hydrate, smooth and protect.
Other Key Ingredients in the NEW BioLumin-C Eye Serum:
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 – is fused with the advanced Vitamin C complex to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Arjun Tree Extract – (an ancient Ayurvedic remedy) boosts antioxidant capacity to help defend against free radical damage, a key cause of premature skin ageing.
- Chia Seed Oil - provides an extra dose of antioxidant protection to outsmart skin damage, while moisturising the skin around the eyes.
- Mushroom Extracts – increase skin’s density and helps treat hyperpigmentation around the eye area.
- Papain – derived from the papaya fruit, this exfoliating enzyme gently smooths the skin to improve skin tone and radiance.
BioLumin-C Eye Serum is suitable for all skins and anyone seeking brighter, firmer eyes and to protect against premature ageing. After just one application of the NEW BioLumin-C Eye Serum, skin is noticeably brighter and firmness is increased within eight weeks of use.
BioLumin-C Eye Serum can be used both morning and evening on clean skin. Dispense a size of a grain of rice from the tube and smooth gently under the eyes and along the socket bone, avoiding the eyelids.
Purchase our special Pre-Sale offer for a bonus gift!