Cleansing is the most important step in our home care routine and the 'Dermalogica Double Cleanse' is a must-do in any homecare routine for men and women, and it must be followed every night!
Why double cleanse?
During the day our skin is exposed to so much - pollution, dirt, dust, makeup and our own oils on the skin. We need to ensure we thoroughly remove this build-up to help give our skin's the best opportunity to rejuvenate and repair at night while we sleep.
The Double Cleanse will ensure our skin is left clean, refreshed and ready for our nighttime routine.
How do I double cleanse my skin?
It's easy! Firstly cleanse your skin as you normally would - paying particular attention to the outer areas and the neck as these are often forgotten areas. Remove this with a gentle facecloth and lukewarm water.
Then, cleanse your skin again, in the exact same way. Cleansing can be done easily in the shower or at the basin.
Which cleanser is right for me?
Working out which cleanser is right for you is key to ensure your home care routine is targeting your concerns from the word go.
Our professional Skin Therapists can help and guide you on the right cleanser for you if you're not sure
1st Cleanse - PreCleanse
The first cleanse will remove dirt, oil that we have accumulated on the skin and for women, it will also remove makeup. A cleansing type oil like the PreCleanse and the PreCleanse Balm is the most effective way to start the cleanse routine as the ingredients liquefy and melt through all the layers of dirt, grime, makeup etc
- Lightweight oil
- Removes stubborn make-up
- Nourish and calms
Includes a cleansing mitt fo effective cleansing
2nd Cleanse - Target those concerns!
Once you have completed your first cleanse, the skin is clear of the dirt and grime etc and now we need to actually get in there and cleanse the skin. Dermalogica has a cleanser for all the main concerns we experience on our skin and here is a guide for you and the skin concerns they target
Suitable for all ages and genders
- Dermalogica's #1 Cleanser
- Foaming soap-free gel
- Purifying and calming
- Easy for men to use when shaving
Balance and protect oily
- Keeps skin microbiome healthy
- Helps fight bad bacteria that causes breakouts
- Absorbs excess oil
- Leaves skin refreshed and refined
Nourish and protect a dry skin
- Lightweight and creamy
- Perfect for dry and dehydrated skin
- Effectively cleanses make-up
- Defends the skin from environmental aggressors
For calming and soothing
- Comforting creamy-gel cleanser
- Cools redness and irritation
- Helps repair damaged and sensitised skin
- Perfect for post treatment cleansing
Smooth and target concerns of ageing
- Rich and creamy
- 5% Lactic Acid to help smooth and brighten
- Nourish and protect from free radicals
- Calms and soothes
Fight adult breakouts head on
- Foaming without stripping or drying
- Targets breakouts and prevents future breakouts
- Minimises pore size
- Soothing and effective
My 2 Top Tips to make cleansing easy and effective!
- Cleanse in the shower - time saving, easy!
- Cleanse your skin before you get too tired! I know I have been a victim of this - it's late, you're tired and you just want to get to bed. So, I do my skincare routine earlier in the evening - it's done and my skin feels loved!
We are here to help so please reach out if you need any guidance on which cleanser is right for you.