It would be safe to say that most of us want to slow down the speed at which we age. Although chronologically we all age at the same rate, unfortunately, the environment around us can also accelerate the natural ageing process in our skin. The UV rays, in particular, are the main culprit behind the visible signs of ageing we see on the skin.
This is where our best-selling SPF enters!
Our best-selling sunscreen and moisturiser is the Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 and here's why:
This Dermalogica AgeSmart hero encourages firmness, elasticity and hydration while helping to combat skin ageing AND it comes with Broad Spectrum SPF50 - it basically covers all bases when it comes to skin ageing!
What makes the Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 so effective in fighting skin ageing?
1. Ingredient technology at its best!
- Oleosome Encapsulation Technology - These are moisture-rich spheres made from Safflower Seeds, which allow for SPF performance while using fewer chemical sunscreens.
- Tissue Growth Factor (TGF), a peptide that is required in its active state for collagen production to occur.
- Arginine / Lysine Polypeptide: a peptide that stimulates collagen products
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5: stimulates collagen synthesis, helps firm the skin and overrides the effects of MMPs.
- Licorice and White Tea helps calm irritated skin and fights against free radical damage
2. All-in-one moisturiser and sunscreen
This makes it easy in the mornings, when we are getting ready for the day ahead. The Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 is a medium-weight moisturiser with SPF50 inbuilt and an array of ingredients that target the concerns of ageing skin.
If you experience dry skin (in which case you'd have no oil shine on your skin during the day), you can certainly apply a serum underneath for more weight and to target your concerns of ageing further. Any of the Dermalogica serums are suitable:
What do WE love about the Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50
Besides the amazing benefits that it targets underneath the surface of our skin, we love the way it smells and feels on our skin. It blends smoothly into the skin to create a perfect finish.
Ensure to reapply your SPF if you are spending prolonged periods of time outdoors.
How to use the Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery
- Cleanse with your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser
- Follow with the Antioxidant Hydramist
- Apply the Biolumin-C serum (or another prescribed Dermalogica serum)
- Apply a pea size amount of the Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 to face and neck area
- Remember to reapply the Dynamic Skin Recovery if you are spending long periods outdoors!
"Wonderful product - worthy of Holy Grail! I seriously love this moisturiser. I don't like fussing so that this product goes on my face so beautifully, not tacky, not sticky, not gluggy, but like silk - even with its high SPF is brilliant for my fair and ageing skin. Added bonus it smells nice and is fairly priced!"
Julie V - Verified Review
Also read: How to Get Rid of Dark Spots?
About the Author
My name is Sarah and I am the founder of GLO Skin Body. With over 17 years experience, I believe a professional relationship with your skin therapist is crucial in helping you to achieve your skin care goals and to ensure your skin is always looking and feeling its best. Whether it's in person or through our online support, Im here to guide and support you towards your healthiest skin ever.
On a personal note, I am a Mum of 3 so I understand completely the juggles and balancing of life and family commitments . My goal is to help everyone have an effective and enjoyable home care routine that gets you the results you want...no matter how busy you are!