Have you ever wondered what else you could do to your skin at home to give it that WOW factor?
We have a solution! An AT-HOME MICRO-NEEDLING SYSTEM, the Skin-Inject Derma Roller. You may have experienced or heard about skin needling before, at a beauty salon or dermatologist.
Skin Needling manipulates the skin's healing responses in order to renew and rejuvenate the skin. The Derma Roller uses the same mechanism, but in a gentler form, using 0.25mm micro-needles.
What are the benefits of using a Derma Roller?
There are so many amazing benefits of using a Derma Roller:
- Improves Collagen
- Helps reduce appearance of scars
- Improves penetration of products into the skin
- Prevents premature skin ageing
- Targets fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps reduce appearance of enlarged pores
- Targets pigmentation and uneven skin tone
- Leaves skin refreshed, revived
- Reveals an awakened complexion
How to use a Derma Roller and is it painful?
One of the best aspects of the Skin Inject Derma Roller is that it's effective and extremely comfortable. It can easily and quickly be done - it only takes 5mins before you go to bed!
To get started:
1. Cleanse the skin and pat it dry
2. Rollover your face, neck and décolletage at night before bed
3. Follow with your serums and moisturiser
The Derma roller creates small channels over the skin to increase the penetration of your serum so, as you gain confidence using the Derma Roller and for best results, do this sequence:
1. Cleanse your skin
2. Apply a corrective serum
3. Rollover face, neck and décolletage
4. Follow with moisturiser
The Skin Inject Derma Roller can be used 2-3 times a week.
Which serum should I use?
You can use any serum that targets your skin concerns.
Our recommendation to begin with is a hydrating serum.
For advanced users, a serum targeting breakouts, ageing or pigmentation can be used during the rolling process.
- Effectively and visibly rejuvenates and regenerates the skin’s own natural healing response
- Targets multiple skin concerns
- Use 2-3 times a week
- A must have serum for all skin types everyone is prone to dehydrated skin
- Lightweight and absorbs easily into the skin
- Creates a film to minimise evaporation
- Attracts water from the atmosphere to maintain adequate levels of hydration
- Stimulates your natural hydration from within your skin
If you need any advice or assistance with the Derma Roller, please reach out to us and we would love to help.
About the Author
My name is Sarah and I am the founder of GLO Skin Body. With almost 20 years experience, I believe a professional relationship with your skin therapist is crucial in helping you to achieve your skin care goals and to ensure your skin is always looking and feeling its best. Whether it's in person or through our online support, Im here to guide and support you towards your healthiest skin ever.
On a personal note, I am a Mum of 3 so I understand completely the juggles and balancing of life and family commitments . My goal is to help everyone have an effective and enjoyable home care routine that gets you the results you want...no matter how busy you are!