LED Light Therapy is a very popular choice for clients these days not only in a professional treatment but at-home.
What is LED Light Therapy?
LED is a non-invasive treatment system that uses light delivered through light emitting diodes to deliver pure light in precise wavelengths. It’s a no downtime treatment that repairs, rejuvenates and hydrates to enhance skin tone, luminosity and texture.
What does LED Light Therapy do for the skin?
The benefits to the skin are incredible! And many of these results show immediately.
It’s incredible how plump, juicy and hydrated skin can look afterwards. Here is a list of the many benefits the LED Light Therapy has on the skin:
- Repairs and rejuvenates
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Treats acne, dermatitis, rosacea and psoriasis
- Decreases deeper lines and wrinkles
- Skin tightening
- Wound Healing
- Increases blood flow to tissues
- Relieves muscular and joint pain
- Stimulates collagen production
- Stimulates ATD – cellular energy
- Increases skin’s natural hydration
There are many options when it comes at-home LED devices. Please reach out to us if you need any guidance on which LED device is best for you.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation and redness
- Promotes healthier, younger-looking skin
- All natural. No pain, side effects, or downtime
- Reduces active acne and blemishes, redness & inflammation
- Helps clear breakouts faster
- Reduces and helps soften the appearance of acne scarring
- All natural, no pain, side effects or downtime
- Men generally have ~25% thicker facial skin than women. Since the 1072nm penetrates deeper than 633nm and 830nm it is able to target the deepest cells.
Omnilux Men combines three powerful wavelengths of light:
- Red 633nm to reduce the appearance of pigmentation and redness in the skin while improving overall skin tone and inducing collagen production.
- Near-infrared 830nm to induce the production of new collagen and elastin.
- Near-infrared 1072nm to penetrate even deeper into the skin.
About the Author
My name is Sarah and I am the founder of GLO Skin Body. With 20 years experience, I believe a professional relationship with your skin therapist is crucial in helping you to achieve your skin care goals and to ensure your skin is always looking and feeling its best. Whether it's in person or through our online support, Im here to guide and support you towards your healthiest skin ever.
On a personal note, I am a Mum of 3 so I understand completely the juggles and balancing of life and family commitments . My goal is to help everyone have an effective and enjoyable home care routine that gets you the results you want...no matter how busy you are!