When it comes to achieving healthy, glowing skin, cleansing is one of the most important steps in your skincare routine.
As pioneers of the Double Cleanse method, Dermalogica knows the importance of a thorough cleansing routine to achieve ultra-clean, healthy-looking skin. However, with today's fast-paced lifestyle, we are looking for time-saving, multifunctional products that can work double-duty.
This is where the Dermalogica Oil to Foam Cleanser comes in – an all-in-one cleanser that removes makeup, sunscreen, anad other impurities while leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth.
This will be your go-to cleanser when you just don't have the time to do a double cleanse (or perfect when you get home after a night out).
One of the key benefits of this cleanser is its gel-oil formula that effectively melts away layers of makeup, sebum, and sunscreen. This is important because these substances can clog pores and lead to breakouts if not properly removed from the skin. The formula then transforms into a rich, cloud-like foam with a splash of water, effectively washing away any remaining impurities and debris.
It's time-saving, multifunctional whilst providing a deep yet gentle cleanse. Its unique gel-oil formula that transforms into a foaming lather, combined with its nourishing ingredients, make it a must-have in any skincare routine.
Also Read: Cleansing - Am I Doing It Right?
Here are the key points on why you should consider using it:
1. Simplifies your cleansing routine on those days you don't have time:
By combining two steps into one it means you can effectively remove makeup, sunscreen, and other impurities without having to use multiple products.
2. Melts away makeup, sebum, and sunscreen: If not properly removed, it can clog pores and lead to breakouts.
Melting away layers of makeup, sebum, and sunscreen ensures your skin is thoroughly cleansed and free from impurities.
3. Provides a deep yet gentle cleanse: This means if you have sensitive skin you can use it without worrying about irritation or dryness.
4. Nourishing and moisturising: This cleanser provides essential nutrients and hydration whilst working at removing impurities from your skin.
5. Improves skin hydration: Improves skin hydration even after rinsing, which means that your skin will look and feel healthier even after cleansing.
- The golden Oil-Gel infused with Sea Buckthorn Oil transforms into a foaming lather.
- Mild surfactants such as Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate provide a deep yet gentle cleanse.
- A plant-derived prebiotic, Saccharide Isomerate, improves skin hydration even after rinsing for healthy looking skin.
How to use
- Slightly dampen face.
- Massage gel-oil over face and eyes to dissolve surface oil and dirt.
- Wet hands and continue massaging to create a foam to wash away make-up, sebum, and sunscreen.
- Rinse with warm water and follow with you Toner, Serum and Moisturiser.
About the Author
My name is Sarah and I am the founder of GLO Skin Body. With 20 years experience, I believe a professional relationship with your skin therapist is crucial in helping you to achieve your skin care goals and to ensure your skin is always looking and feeling its best. Whether it's in person or through our online support, Im here to guide and support you towards your healthiest skin ever.
On a personal note, I am a Mum of 3 so I understand completely the juggles and balancing of life and family commitments . My goal is to help everyone have an effective and enjoyable home care routine that gets you the results you want...no matter how busy you are!