Rapid Reveal Peel is a professional-grade at-home peel that delivers powerful results with no downtime.
Over time our skin loses its natural glow because our cell turnover process slows down. This is a big concern for many of our clients, and why they are so diligent with their regular skin treatments. Rapid Reveal Peel is going to help you recapture that radiance you achieve after a skin treatment with us.
What are the benefits to my skin?
The Rapid Reveal Peel is clinically proven to enhance radiance and visibly reduce fine lines and is Dermalogica's highest strength at home exfoliant, guaranteed to help you maintain radiant looking results in between professional treatments and has the following benefits to your skin:
- Dissolves dulling surface debris to reveal bright, healthy looking skin.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and smooths skin texture.
- Helps maintain radiant-looking results between professional peel treatments.
How does it work?
- A unique complex of phytoactive AHA extracts, lactic acid and fermented plant enzymes will help to reveal new firmer skin, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by removing dull surface debris, without causing dehydration.
- Pumpkin fruit enzyme and rice bran extract help uneven skin tone by resurfacing the skin and accelerating cell turnover.
- Smoothing Australian Caviar and lime extract brightens the skin for a more radiant complexion.
How do I use the Rapid Reveal Peel?
Rapid Reveal Peel should only be used in the evening, as the accelerated cell turnover will make your skin more vulnerable to UV rays. So it is really important to apply SPF the following day and continue to do so every morning before going outside.
To use the Rapid Reveal Peel:
- Massage all over a cleansed face and leave it to activate for 3-7 mins (this time is dependent on your skin sensitivity and specific skin concerns). While the product is activating on the face you will probably feel a slight tingling and some heat. Mild pinkness is also normal.
- Once the time has finished, gently rinse with cold water, or use a face cloth to ensure all the product is gone.
- Finish off with your prescribed Dermalogica eye treatment, serum and moisturiser.
Optional Kick-Start Phase: A kick-start phase is recommended for users looking to achieve accelerated results. Start your Rapid Reveal Peel regimen by using one tube every day for 3 days. After the third day, transition to using one Rapid Reveal Peel tube every week.
Weekly Treatment: Use one tube once a week.