Dermalogica Sheer Tint SPF20 was a very popular choice for those who love a 3-in-1 product: Hydrating Moisturiser, SPF protection and tinted coverage.
But since the Sheer Tint was discontinued, we are excited to recommend the Jane Iredale Mineral BB Cream and the Tinted Moisturiser SPF15 for you to try instead!
Jane Iredale products are made from high-quality micronised minerals and free from fillers such as talc, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance and GMO ingredients.
- Contains SPF17- 25 broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection
- Water resistant for 40 minutes.
- Covers blemishes.
- Minimises the appearance of pores and helps disguise fine lines and wrinkles.
- Smoothes and brightens skin.
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested, dermatologist tested.
- Grapefruit Extract: Minimises appearance of pores and wrinkles
- Apple Extract: Is a skin-smoothing antioxidant that exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin
- Bitter Orange Extract: Perfumes and conditions
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Moisturises
- Aloe Leaf Juice: Soothes and calms skin
- Iron Oxides: Provides colour in a range of earth tones
- Titanium Dioxide: Calms and soothes skin and gives excellent mineral UV protection
- Formulated with lightweight minerals, a tinted moisturiser that not only hydrates and provides sheer to medium coverage, but helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss.
- Calms and soothes.
- Water resistant to 40 minutes.
- SPF 15 broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection.
- Gives a soft-focus effect that helps minimise the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores.
- Can be used alone as a tinted moisturiser and for sun protection.
- Serves as an effective primer for mineral base
- Titanium Dioxide: Calms and soothes skin Gives excellent mineral UV protection
- Algae Extract: Hydrates skin Helps prevent moisture loss in skin
- Boron Nitride: Adheres, glides and diffuses light
- Pomegranate Extract: Protects Aids in minimising UV damage
- White Tea Leaf Extract: Calms skin Soothes skin Provides antioxidant benefits
Which one is best for me?
About the Author
My name is Sarah and I am the founder of GLO Skin Body. With almost 20 years experience, I believe a professional relationship with your skin therapist is crucial in helping you to achieve your skin care goals and to ensure your skin is always looking and feeling its best. Whether it's in person or through our online support, Im here to guide and support you towards your healthiest skin ever.
On a personal note, I am a Mum of 3 so I understand completely the juggles and balancing of life and family commitments . My goal is to help everyone have an effective and enjoyable home care routine that gets you the results you want...no matter how busy you are!