Daily exfoliation is essential for smooth, healthy-looking skin - but it isn’t a one-size-fits-all! A combination of several chemical, physical, and enzymatic exfoliants make it easy to smooth and soothe skin.
Daily exfoliation encourages smooth, healthy-looking skin, however everyone’s skin is different and we all have different skin conditions with different needs. It’s important to use a gentle exfoliant, as the wrong exfoliant can be hard on our skin — sometimes causing irritation, increased sensitivity, breakouts, or dry, dehydrated, flaky skin.
Which Dermalogica exfoliant should I use?
Tightening pores and gently brightening dull, dehydrated skin.
- This unique rice-based enzyme powder with a botanical brightening complex microfoliates dulling debris and instantly leaves skin noticeably smoother and brighter.
- Stimulates cell renewal for improved suppleness.
- Helps balance uneven pigmentation for a more even complexion.
- Can be used daily on most skins.
Great to use in the morning followed by your Dermalogica toner, serum, moisturiser and sunscreen.
Temporarily opening pores to promote removal of pollutants, preventing the visible signs of premature skin ageing.
- Ideal if you are concerned with premature skin aging and the effects of pollution.
- A physical and chemical exfoliation to remove harmful impurities from pollutants that have built up on skin throughout the day.
- Absorbs (binds to remove) pollutants from deep within pores.
- Provides antioxidant protection to the skin.
- Reinforces the skin's protective barrier.
Best to be used at night time, followed with your prescribed Dermalogica toner, serum and nighttime moisturiser.
The NEW (peaceful) way to exfoliate!
Calming oat-based powder exfoliant to smooth and calm the skin while restoring the moisture barrier.
- Gently polishes to reveal smoother, more vibrant skin.
- Replenishes and supports skin’s moisture barrier.
- Relieves skin with calming and soothing ingredients.
Can be used morning and night followed by your Dermalogica toner, serum, mosturiser.
If you need any advice about your skin or want help finding the best exfoliant for you, we are here to help! We offer Complimentary Zoom Consultations (no zoom account needed) to help with your skin concerns face to face, from the comfort of your home!
Click on advice to book a day and time that suits you best. We would love to hear from you!
About the Author
My name is Sarah and I am the founder of GLO Skin Body. With almost 20 years experience, I believe a professional relationship with your skin therapist is crucial in helping you to achieve your skin care goals and to ensure your skin is always looking and feeling its best. Whether it's in person or through our online support, Im here to guide and support you towards your healthiest skin ever.
On a personal note, I am a Mum of 3 so I understand completely the juggles and balancing of life and family commitments . My goal is to help everyone have an effective and enjoyable home care routine that gets you the results you want...no matter how busy you are!